Tuesday, September 1, 2009

French Wedding


I suppose it can’t really be considered a “French” wedding since both parties involved are American, but it is taking place in France. My friend Jenna is marrying a wonderful gentleman named Josh, who I just had the opportunity to meet this past April. They will be tying the knot in the south of France next week, so I am currently on a plane(s) in route to Europe.

Jenna was my traveling companion in the epic (perhaps that choice of adjective is a little over doing it) Cape Town to Cairo backpacking trip, and honestly I am a little sad that our exciting and adventurous single days are over (well, at least hers). But on the 10th she is going to be embarking on another journey that is sure to provide excitement and adventure, although of a different sort.

Congratulations Jenna and Josh. I am extremely happy for you both.

No comments: