Friday, January 16, 2009

Vacaciones

Since I stayed in Guatemala for Christmas and New Year’s, I am taking a little vacation now instead. I am headed out for the island of Utila in the Bay Islands chain of Honduras. Kelly and Mosiah will once again be my travel companions for this trip. Some of their friends are flying in from the states, and we have rented a gorgeous beach house for a week to celebrate Mosiah’s 30th birthday. I am looking forward to soaking up the sun on the beach, swimming, fishing, scuba diving, and playing marathon games of scrabble and cards.

I’ll start back up writing when I return from our tropical paradise, but I’ll be posting some pictures in the meantime. Hasta luego.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT time! You deserve it! Thanks so much for your posts, I enjoy them immensely. Love, Carolyn

P.S. I get to join the ranks of "grand-parenthood" just like your mom! Kari and Eric are expecting in July.

Anonymous said...

think wrinkles. lots and lots of deep deep wrinkles. wear sunscreen!

jenna

Anonymous said...

and have fun. :) love you!

B. said...

I'm back at home. The trip was amazing and I have LOTS of fun stories to tell you about! We need to talk soon!

...and I didn't wear any sunscreen. Now the only visible parts of me in the dark are my eyes and my teeth:)

B. said...

Congratulations, Carolyn!